Discuss Heatrae sadia Electromax boiler help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phil1892

I have a Heatrae sadia Electromax boiler and when the heating is on it works fine for a while then a demand overheat alarm comes on. The pressure is constantly above 3 bar, when I turn the red release valve the pressure reduces temporarily and then goes back. How do I constantly keep the pressure down? So the heating stays on.

I have a Heatrae sadia Electromax boiler and when the heating is on it works fine for a while then a demand overheat alarm comes on. The pressure is constantly above 3 bar, when I turn the red release valve the pressure reduces temporarily and then goes back. How do I constantly keep the pressure down? So the heating stays on.
i know nothing about this model of boiler but generally if the preasure keeps creeping up the filling loop is probaly either not turned of properly or it letting by try removing the filling loop see what happens on most systems this is either under the boiler or in the airing cupboard usually near to the guage

As steve says,filling loop is at the bottom,front of unit ,I believe ,black valve attached to a flexible chrome braided hose,the black handle wants to be across the valve fitting to be in fully off position,pressure to be around 1/1.5 bar and hopefully will hold ,if drops,probably red toped pressure release valve may need professional attention,if it has been in this condition for a while,you may have a scale build up problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae sadia Electromax boiler help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back