Discuss Heatrae Sadia Electric Central Heating Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

virgin747

Good Afternoon. I Live in a village which has no mains gas. The property is about 6 years old. I have 2 Heatrae Sadia Amptec Electric Flow Boilers and a 150 Litre Unvented Indirect Hot Water Storage unit with expansion vessel which powers my central heating and hot water. Not having any idea of plumbing or DIY and before i call a plumber i am hoping that someone could maybe shed some light on the problem at hand.

I have the heating and hot water timed for 2 hours in the morning and evening. When having a shower in the morning i can just about get 2 showers worth of hot water before the water runs freezing cold. (Normal 3 min showers). I dont have any other hot water. No other applicance has used the water and i have checked that the boilers fire up when needed. I have also turned the water temp to max and the problem still persits. Central heating performs fine without a problem.
Has anyone any ideas of what maybe causing the problem and if so what it may cost to put it right. I have no problem calling a plumber but would just like to have an idea of possible causes.

Many Thanks for any help or advice.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Electric Central Heating Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock