Discuss heatline vizo no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doogiee

hi heatline vizo no hot water in water only mode, boiler is up stairs but when i turn on the central heating i get hot water in the kitchen down stairs but intermittent warmish in the bathroom up stairs

There's an issue with your boiler by the sounds of it, best call a Gas Safe Registered engineer to look at it or pop up an advert in the appropriate sub forum.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline vizo no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Tiffel 20-50 boiler will not fire up. Screen shows ambient temp approx 20 degrees with a symbol of a flame. Got the settings just for hot water.
Replies
Views
A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Back