Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline vizo 24 woes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

Evening boys and girls,

Ive got an issue with this boiler and was wondering you good people could shed any light.
I was sent by the landlords to a no heat/ hot water. The boiler is going through its sequence....

heating demand- fan/pump- aps proved- gas on-igniter- flame lights but extinguishes after a few seconds, process repeats then locks out. Note, the boiler keeps on igniting across electrodes, making me think either the pcb was shot or ionisation probe was defective. I ordered a new board and fitted today and low and behold... still the same. So i got some advice and put my multimeter in series with ionisation lead and it was only creating .01 micro amps of current, would this suggest its the ionisation probe is defunct?

I'm working completely blind as Vaillant dont have any tech dept for heatline and told me to go on glow-worm's website for tech advice FFS!! The only useful thing i found was a list of voltages and resistances for components.....which all tested okay.

Please can anybody help, i'm already the cost of a pcb out of pocket

Thanks in advance

yes its not sensing the flame is lit / there so would point to ion probes or wire

Had problems with these before it was the ionisation probe the symptoms were the same as yours ? So try swapping cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline vizo 24 woes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock