Search the forum,

Discuss heatline s24 compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a heatline s24 compact combi boiler that has recently had a new diverter valve and head fitted. Now has nothing happening at all except green mains light. Have changed main pc board and interface but as soon as you switch on after 30 secs the flame failure light comes on but nothing else has operated. No fan, pump etc.
Have checked clock ,o/heat stats and ch sensor all okay.
Vailliant no longer give technical advice for this boiler only faq`s on there web site which is`nt very user friendly.
Any help welcome

If you're gas safe registered please increase your post count to 10 posts and pm a mod with your gas safe details.
If you're not then stop fiddling with a gas appliance and get a professional in.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline s24 compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It had a welded fabricated boiler. I've seen such heat exchangers leak within 7 years from new. No wonder the Potterton heating production manager said...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, weekends here again and a right waste of an afternoon.. Turning on the boiler sometimes it firing and working fine with all dashboard lights on as normal. Then goes out. Fan runs and sparks up little flame then goes out? Was surprised the price of the flame rec was £55. Went to install...
Replies
Views
Hello to one and all, First post here and guess what ,it's a problem question ,anyway. I have been experiencing of late a fluctuation in hot water temperature on my Heatline s24 Compact,it is going from hot to cold whenever the hot tap is activated,in 30 to 60 second intervels. After a bit of...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi I'm new here, my name's Steve and I'm a RGI in Kent. I have a customer with a Heatline Vizo 24 Boiler. Luckily it is the first I have ever come across. The problem is the Flame Failure light coming on after the boiler stops sparking. It seems to light ok but keeps sparking (approx 7...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock