Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatline Capriz and Nest? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. My brother has just bought a house and theres a Heatline in there with just a mechanical clock for contols. No stat. He’d like a Nest or some other smart stat if possible. Do any of you guys know whether the Nest is compatible with this boiler or know of a cheaper alternative? Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Capriz and Nest? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
E
We have moved into a house which has a system involving a Vaillant boiler, indirect Megaflo and Nest. The Megaflo has been producing the hot water...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a greenstar 8000 with a nest thermostat currently site in my living room. Problem is the upstairs cools down a lot faster than...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock