Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heating zones. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learnplum

Hi all ,are you guys doin these?
For example do you divide the system into 2 zones?
Upstairs and downstairs?

Yes over here on the houses I work on mostly new builds at least 3 zones upstairs downstairs and hot water only
That's the minimum

Hi that puzzles me?
On a new build, you still doin fully pumped system?:tounge_smile:

as opposed to what?? IIRC, all new installs have to have seperate zones as per building regs.(i stand to be corrected)

Hi miss, that is a dominant approach?
Calm down a bit?:tounge_smile:

Lol, just meant what other system would you put in these days? combi? dont think gravity ho****er/pumped heating is allowed anymore. its been years since i put a new full heating system in, long before the buiding regs changed, we only do big boilers into existing larger systems

Last edited:
Hi miss, need some time too reply.
Are you always this dominant?:tounge_smile:

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! answer NOW NOW NOW :32: gotta be on the ball LOL, i got a very pushy boss!

Learn plum stop flirting. For a start it's cringe worthy 2ndly your rubbish at it and more importantly miss plum is actually a 53 year old man called Dave and is 3 time champion of the brough arm wrestling championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating zones. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock