Discuss heat pump and water cylinder installed away from the house, pros/cons in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Tbh it’s a must for horizontal cylinders as you loose too much capacity then it’s less than half the amount (actual decent temp) it’s one of them there for certain installs where space is limited but be mindful of servicing / replacing the cylinder in 10-15 years time etc so maybe have a fully access panel etc

Reply to heat pump and water cylinder installed away from the house, pros/cons in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock