Discuss heat loss calculation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasik

Can any body recommend a good online heat loss calculator? A link will be must appreciated.

have a look on diy.com (b&q) scroll down to the bottom in the second column, diy advice-online calculators-radiator btu calculator

[DLMURL="http://www.heatline.co.uk/calculator/"]Heatline :: Radiator sizing tool[/DLMURL]

Online version and they also do a PC version which is where I do my detailed calcs.

Last edited by a moderator:
have a look on diy.com (b&q) scroll down to the bottom in the second column, diy advice-online calculators-radiator btu calculator

this is a common one and works well imo. for anything bigger than a small domestic house id use something better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heat loss calculation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Similar to radiator dT's, is there a way to mathematically calculate the UFH pipe centres required to satisfy a given room's heat demands...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Do many of you use a program to size boilers/rads or do you even bother with heat loss calculations? It’s a bit of a long winded...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock