Search the forum,

Discuss health and safety :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
B_WnYFDUgAIeHRJ.jpg:large

who was it :D

have some nice pipework :D

CIg8Ek3WoAAGSZ7.jpg:large

CGAtTFtWYAAldN6.jpg:large

Last edited:
Theres some people that really do deserve to fall off a ladder or get seriously hurt.

I wouldn't like the job of trying to figure out what pipe does what there

Theres some people that really do deserve to fall off a ladder or get seriously hurt.

I wouldn't like the job of trying to figure out what pipe does what there

Combi boiler on new build thing have gone down hill fast

got some more

its super digger

11257229_1085639854798204_4618510670135272917_n.jpg

whose the guinea pig :D

10460174_977697502259107_4639607844757422426_n.jpg

11149380_1059899100705613_7886380266938914386_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to health and safety :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque heater (outdated flexible hose) which is laid on its back (on the carpet) to serve as a burner to boil water for tea and to heat the portacabin. What...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric? Not a bellows thermostat where you test it lights on low flame then high.
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock