Discuss Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys I have a green star Junior 24i HE

Open tap boiler fires for 10 to 15 seconds then cuts out, tries to relight several times but will not.

Really have very little experience with Worcesters I was leaning towards flame detection probe but I don't know if I'm completely barking up the wrong tree with this one just wanted to go armed with a little information

Heating is absolutely fine

Ugh and now I've realised it can't be if the heating works

Hay Riley me and my mate are booked on the Worcester training course on the 13th September if you want to tag along and share a ride mate? Its ÂŁ25 if you fancy it mate ;)

Not sure my customer will wait that long though mate

I know that doesn't help but could help in the long run ;) I want to start going down the line of being affiliated to one manufacturer

Mate I'm doing quite a bit up in the Surrey neck of the woods at the mo so I may be up here anyway. I'd definitely be keen though yes. I mostly fit Vaillants but am coming across more and more busted worcesters so I need to understand how to fix wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock