Search the forum,

Discuss Happy to be here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirralplumber

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the group, I'm a plumber /gas fitter based in Merseyside, I've been a plumber for over a decade and recently passed my Acs and signed onto the gsr, I'm self employed and if I can be of any help to anyone just let me know, look forward to helping each other in the future

Welcome to the forum's Wirralplumber......regards Turnpin:welcome:

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy to be here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Hi..Good morning all Just recently passed my CCN1, course at Logic in Northolt....looking to gain some knowledge and Hopfully future employment from this forum...I'm based in west London,,Heathrow area..
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer that speaks English! Both the engineer that built the fireplace and the heating engineer that service the system dont agree with each other on system...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock