Search the forum,

Discuss Happy christmas to all engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

As I am going broad back home I'd like to wish all engineers a happy Christmas and a New Year.

I also like to thank all engineers for your help this year I really appreciate it , I really do.
I hope we see each other early next year and get back to work to help each other.

kind regards,

Ronny :eek::sorcerer:

and to you ronny

Where`s home Ronny somewhere warmer? not that it`s cold here this year and have a good one with the family.

Last edited:
Where`s home ronny somewhere warmer? not that it`s cold here this year and have a good one with the family.

Home is where my fiancée is ;) however, going back to Berlin for couple of days afterwards, Poland than back to London :)

What about you ?
Yeah , you are right isn't that cold is like spring ... I think I will have similar weather in Germany as well as Poland is not that cold there.

I wish you also a good time with family and enjoy time off

Nice words said there Ronny , have a great break ,

Merry Christmas Ronny and a happy healthy and prosperous New Year.....regards Turnpin:christmaswindow::carolers:

All the best Ronny,

Take care and plenty of photos for us.

sure croppieee,I'll take of pictures especially for you :)

ill show you how we celebrate hour Christmas, loads of food , fire place with nice proper wood, family and my fiancée :)

have a great christmas as too and enjoy your time with your family and friends.

Merry Christmas Ronny and a happy healthy and prosperous New Year.....regards Turnpin:christmaswindow::carolers:

You must be a very polite person all the threads and comments I read were always very polite. You definitely deserve a big present you may get one from you friends and family.

Have great Christmas top

Nice words said there Ronny , have a great break ,

You too kris, enjoy your time too with the closest people.

We will hear each other next year until then,

AHOI , Aufwiedersehen, Do widzenia, tschĂĽss, goodby, pa pa,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy christmas to all engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock