Search the forum,

Discuss Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I know its a school night but I'M buying if you would care to join Me ......regards Turnpin:party::17::8: P_20170301_183700.jpg

Last edited:
Right where do I send the strippers

Happy birthday turnpin! 21 again?!

I'll have a Malibu and limeade ta

:50::happybday: happy birthday turnpin, all these years flushed away :)

Just having a Diet Coke as I am a non alcoholic drinker :) hope will count anyway,

Prost mein kleiner klempner ;D

;)

Just having a Diet Coke as I am a non alcoholic drinker :) hope will count anyway,

Prost mein kleiner klempner
Dankeshone meine Grosse freunde......please excuse the spelling..lol regards Turnpin

;)

Prost mein kleiner klempner
Dankeshone meine Grosse freunde......please excuse the spelling..lol regards Turnpin

:8:P_20170301_190736.jpgHad a couple of moretti's and youngest boy and daughter in law and grandson called by.......I feel lucky to have so many nice people around me including my pals here at ukpfs....regards Turnpin

:8:View attachment 29056Had a couple of moretti's and youngest boy and daughter in law and grandson called by.......I feel lucky to have so many nice people around me including my pals here at ukpfs....regards Turnpin

You see that's so much better than being rich isn't it ? Being healthy, have all the mates and familiy around you and other People you never meet so far.

I mean noone would complian about MORE monet through ;) £££££

'Appy Birfday TP.

I would normally join you with one but I left the house at 4am this morning to go do a job in that there London and I've only just got back. Early night for me!

'Appy Birfday TP.

I would normally join you with one but I left the house at 4am this morning to go do a job in that there London and I've only just got back. Early night for me!

Another time soon John ...sleep tight mate....regards Turnpin:wink:

Only just caught up so belated birthday wishes from me and guess the bar closed at midnight, oh well there`s always next year! :cake:

:17:No ...I guessed you'd be busy so I left your usual behind the bar rpm......regards Turnpin

:8::17:Thanks Masood left a single ..single malt for you this thirsty lot on here nigh cleared out all the money I left behind the ramp otherwise you would have got a double...lol how you settling into your new role Mas all good I Hope..regards Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock