Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Happy Birthday, king of pipes in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

First meal out for 4 months 6.40 pm till 9.30 pm dirty stop outs seriously though was nice to go out if only for a few hours couldn't face the pub for more drinks . Kop

Attachments

• IMG-20200725-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20200725-WA0015.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20200725-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20200725-WA0014.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Happy Birthday, king of pipes in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end...
Replies
Views
Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock