Discuss Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) extractor in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling this, but I just can't find the right tool to help - it's probably a custom Hansgrohe tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4291.JPG
    IMG_4291.JPG
    527 KB · Views: 18
I managed it in the end, and for anyone one else looking in the future the tip is to leave the silver/plastic nut and the c clip IN PLACE. Keep turning the nut anti clockwise and it forces the cartridge out.

Attachments

• IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) extractor in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. I have Charlton Mixer Tap in my shower i.e. thermostat and water control. I need to change the cartridge in the tap as it is dripping badly...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock