Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Halstead iheat 30c water leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kenferg

Water is leaking from the bottom of my boiler but only when the central heating is running (rather than the hot water). It seems to be coming from the pipe that takes heated water away from the boiler into the central heating system. Should this be repairable? Any indicative costs?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would have a couple of ideas as to what the issue is, however in line with the forum rules we will not provide information regarding boiler repair. Too many diyers out there. I'm sure you understand. You might want to try advertising in our

Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead iheat 30c water leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock