Search the forum,

Discuss Halstead ace high problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete1

Hi

I looking for some help with my boiler......it would only give me hot water when the heating was on and after looking on line i found that the problem was likely to be the diaphram in the flow valve. I changed the diaphram but still had the same problem so i changed the whole valve unit. After replacing it and refilling the system i find that the boiler fires up for a few seconds then cuts out and the power light flashes. ......i dont have any hot water or heating at all now.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Pete

Get a gas safe registered engineer in and stop fiddling around with a gas appliance when you are clearly out of your depth. No DIY boiler repair advice is given on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead ace high problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock