Discuss Had a strange sales call from 07562 819082 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomplumb83

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anybody else had this sort of call recently? Words to this effect.... 'Hi is this the plumber?' Yes.... 'Its the fire and rescue department (something along those lines) in a way that almost purposely gets you worried to stay on the phone. 'Have you had time to think about what my partner spoke to you about at the start of the week?' Pardon? ' Didn't my partner speak to you at the start of the week?' 'Well what it is, how would you feel about giving 5% off (yes you heard right, 5%! Youre right, I am tight) to the police, fire and whatever else bla bla?' No I wouldn't be interested in that. 'Youre a dick', he says as he puts the phone straight down on me . I then rang him back, he answers to which I told him never to ring my number again. He replies, 'well don't ring my number ever again'. He ran me from a mobile phone number which made it a tad confusing although I suppose that may be the way theyre operating now. His number is 07562 819082 for anybody who fancies whatever it is theyre selling!

I had exactly the same mate last week and also some magazine called the Foresters....they rang me within 30 seconds of putting the phone down to the fire mag. I suspect it's the same place. PEOPLE BEWARE !!!!

i had this last year saying its for the fire and police mag and id get loads of work from it bla bla bla right numpty dont give them the time of day

It wasn't the police and fire mag (or at least it was but he was putting a different spin on it and I didn't get to the bit were he told me what he was actually ringing for) He answers the phone as if he's a normal customer

We all ought to take turns ringing him every night!

next time your working in a pub bog write on the wall for bum fun ring [h=2]07562 819082[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Had a strange sales call from 07562 819082 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock