Discuss Guess the Valve... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charliejamesuk

Hi All,

Can you help me sus the name of this valve? Its take from a Glow-Worm Unvented SS-175. The yellow valve T's in below the Pump and is leaking badly. I've checked on Glow Worm site and can't find a valve that looks like this with the yellow head.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

photo.jpg

looks like a pressure relief valve,get a standard one match to its release pressure and thread configuration ,if its leaking by passing water trough it to the safety pipe you need to find out why

Not leaking to the safety pipe, it leaks badly from the end and has ruined the front lounge ceiling.

Yeah, annoyingly the installer has fitted the valve facing the rear wall.

My money is on it being an auto bypass by the looks of it.

looks like a grasslin differential by pass valve to me,
check for the notch at the cap end.
Auto-by-pass-Valve.jpg:p:p:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess the Valve... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock