Discuss Guess the price of this tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
98_Zaha_tap_ls250609_a.jpg
£1 per go :)

Thats £4 i'm owed so far!
I'll give the answer as I probs forget other wise but 'shneld' was closest

£4,900!

[DLMURL]http://www.triflowconcepts.com/pdfs/evening-standar-feb-2009.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see furniture like that at our local salerooms going for a tenner or so all the time!

£4263.51 inc vat. Got one!

i noticed a shop on a program on the tv & i think they had some, think it was in london & called 'i saw you comming'

If you are fitting it make sure you charge accordingly. It would be a half shift to take it out the box lol

I can get em at trade for £26 + vat

Even in these hard times there are people willing to spend silly money. I've been on tour all week (top dollar and digs paid) because they knew and trusted me.
Good earner and i hope all their friends need some work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess the price of this tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock