Discuss grundfos two speed super 4 circulating pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MACCA104

Hey guys,

My central heating pump has jammed i think,any idea how to release it? 2 out of 3 rads upstairs are hot but the other is luke warm and downstairs are all cold. even the microbore pipe below the valves are cold.

i think my pump is on its way out anyway but just wondering how to get it going again?
any help is much appreciated

ta

You could try hitting it with a hammer or taking the big silver screw out and put a small screwdriver into the shaft and spin it.
This will only work if it is a bit dirt jamming it or a weak capacitor.
More likely the motor is away and you will need to replace it.
Grundfoss are regarded as best and are more expensive but any make will do the job.
Take your pick from the likes of these. Any will do (not the bronze one) or shop around or get a plumber in.

http://www.bes.co.uk/products/105.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to grundfos two speed super 4 circulating pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock