Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chunks99

I am looking to replace a faulty Grundfos central heating pump being a TOTAL novice would really appreciate some advice. Pump is a 15/50 pump but is a class F showing various pumping rates 1800rpm, 1150rpm,etc. I can find 15/50 pumps on line but class H with varying pump rates and also class F's with again varying pump rates. Is this such a big deal or can I buy any class F or class H? Any help/advice would be appreciated.

You shouldn't be installing a non a rated pump nowadays! Fit a wilo as they are much better - indicated by the 5 year warranty opposed to grunny 15mins. Any second hand pump may not last 30s but some last 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old Combi boiler for which the heating has stopped working. The hot water is fine, and I think I've isolated the problem to the pump. The pump is a Grundfos Alpha2, and it has usually has two numbers, but it is instead showing two dashes ( -- ). I think the propeller isn't...
Replies
Views
S
Hi i have a grundfos pump 25-50 130 p/n 59525418 radiators downstairs are cold and upstairs hot after an 1-hr 2 hrs then the downstairs gets hot i think the pump i have is too weak would would be a more powerful pump to help with this ? thanks
Replies
Views
Good afternoon we have recently had a grundfos alpha2L 15-60 130 pump fitted to our central heating system and we're experiencing an issue. Once the pump is on its working fine but for the first "cycle" in the morning the "Power on" light comes on but the pump doesn't start. I have to then...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a knackered Grundfos UPS 15-60 130. Have a replacement Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65 130. Is the UPS3 pump head compatible with the UPS 15-60 body so I can just replace the pump head, or would I need to fit the UPS3 body as well? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock