Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Short Flexible Connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quality man

I am having an issue involving Grohe concealed cisterns and wall mounted pans- basically there is currently too much movement between the pipe connecting the waste outlet and the pan- can anyone recommend a flexible connector that will compensate for this and prevent leaks?

Due to the cistern being concealed behind glass panels access is only through the slightly over diamter cust out for the waste pipe. I believe the current connector is a standard rigid one with a ridged profile going into the waste pipe and a mushroom end connecting to the pan.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

Is it a Grohe wall frame? If so the soil connection supplied with them is clipped to the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Short Flexible Connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use the existing soil pipe which goes out to the right. All the back to wall toilets on Victoria Plum have a cross through the side waste which has...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting a wall hung toilet using a Grohe frame and would appreciate advice on connecting the waste to the soil stack (to the right in the image). I am planning to connect the Grohe supplied waste (black pipe) to the stack using solvent weld pipes (don't trust the push fit not to leak) - the...
Replies
Views
The old toilet has been changed for a vanity unit. There is a soil pipe adapter, very well fitted onto the old cast iron pipe which brings the diameter up to modern standards. This has a deep rubber connector aperture. The soil pipe attaches about 2cm higher than the toilet outflow which...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice regarding my concealed Grohe cistern. Problem 1 - There is a small amount of water appearing around the right hand side at the base of the tiling which houses the cistern and this has been happening for a few months but hasn't worsened. (I initially thought it was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock