Discuss Grohe/Hansgrohe Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mika_98

Hello again,

Sorry, but just got a couple of queries on the above taps. Looking to buy kitchen, bathroom basin, bath and shower valve set.

First of all, where is the cheapest and most reliable site for these brands? I have been recommended ebay (German seller) and other sites but weary of being sold fakes!

Is there much difference between the brands and are there any other brands to consider? I'm working to a tight budget, but taps are one item I don't want to really compromise on.

Then I wouldn't run the risk with eBay. 99.9% of sellers are genuine but some will try and rip you off. I would go round some local plumbers merchants. I'm sure they'll be only to happy to quote you. If you get written quotes then you may be able to entice a little discount out of another one to win your sale. The only problem with that brand is they are expensive

I wouldn't buy them from ebay but if you just search that brand you will get up online shops.
Plumbing merchants - as in real local shops might also be competitive on price.
Shop around like the rest of us.

It would be hard to go wrong with Grohe taps.

These taps are made by Europe's largest tap and brassware manufacturer. The taps themselves feature good quality chroming, along with silent operation and no-splash (the water is textured so there is no splash). You will always be able to get the parts for Grohe taps, but there is a very good chance you will have your kitchen replaced before the taps fail.

Bought on-line through virtually any merchant, you will have no problems.

I've bought Grohe hardware from German retailers either direct or through ebay and amazon no probs at usually quite heavily discounted prices. Just make sure they have a bona fide website and address and they usually do. Helps if you have product code and you prefer last older models.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe/Hansgrohe Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock