Discuss Grohe f digital pumps intermittently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrmeldrew

Hi, I replaced an old grohe wireless pumped shower with an f digital about a year ago. It worked fine for about 6 months and then stopped. The lower segment flashed green. Grohe replaced the pump which worked for a couple of weeks and developed the same fault. The new replacement worked for a few weeks and then would switch on but not pump, in fact the pump would not start, low pressure water would come out of the shower head.
The replacement pump number 4, did the same thing so I rebooted it and it has worked for about 3 weeks.
the hot feed is off a Surrey valve. The is also a bleed valve on the hot pipe out of the cylinder but no air comes out of it. There are auto bleed valves on the hot and cold feeds near the pump, which is under the bath.

has anyone had a similar experience?

grohe customer service have been good, but ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe f digital pumps intermittently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Back