Discuss Grohe Avensis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Can anyone tell me how to get to the cartridge in an exposed version of a grohe avensis traditional valve. I have got the front off up to a plastic shroud that covers the cartridge but cant get it off. I dont want to force it. Any advise would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Avensis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Aqualisa Midas thermostatic shower that has a very stiff temperature control. I have taken off the control knob and unscrewed the...
Replies
Views
The plastic temperature control knob on my Grohe Avensys Classic shower has broken. It's a small piece of chrome-effect plastic this size of a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi, my 2-handle kitchen mixer tap started dripping cold water. I've got it apart and am waiting for a new cold water, ceramic disc, 1/4 turn...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock