Discuss grey water in boiler condence and histling noise. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Hi All,

Has anyone been to an ideal combi 30 that has had the condense pipe from the flue full of grey water with black fleks. The water was the same colour as the heat exchanger so i am wondering if it could be cracked. The only time I have seen something similar is when a flue was used that wasnt suitable and had a metal exhaust which had started to rust. The other issue is it whistles very loudly when it is modulating and i was wondering if it could be a faulty gas valve.

Any ideas greatly appreciated as a relative neby.

Thanks

Eddie

I emptied and cleaned the trap and flexi pipework run the water down the waste which the condense is attached to and it flowed outside to a gulley.

Any other thoughts

Thanks

Eddie

Not the pipework after the trap.
The internal pipework, hex and up to the trap.

Hi Chalked I cleaned all that I think was backed up all the way to the exchanger with grey lumpy water. Any further thoughts?

Thanks again

Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to grey water in boiler condence and histling noise. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

For around six months my Vokera Vision 25C has been making a short whistling noise when the hot tap is turned on. It started intermittently...
Replies
Views
I noticed the boiler making some strange noises last night. It made the same noise previously during a severe winter several years ago when the...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice on a new Valiant Ecotec Plus 615 boiler, fitted a few weeks ago. It makes an on/off vibration shown in the video...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster. I've been banging my head against a wall this past month on google searches and soliciting advice of a couple of plumbers...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock