Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar 30si compact filling link in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It should be located at the bottom part but I probably just can't see the wood for the trees.

Could you please help me locate it? The photo is attached.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8758.jpg
    IMG_8758.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8765.jpg
    IMG_8765.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8760.jpg
    IMG_8760.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 9
You haven’t got a filling link there will be a filling loop somewhere possibly lower down the pipes it’s a metal braided hose with one or two taps. Or could be in cylinder cupboard

Reply to Greenstar 30si compact filling link in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock