Discuss greenstar 28i junior water leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fencehouses

Hi all ,wanting some urgent help if possible.
Came home today to find my boiler dripping water (greenstar 28i junior) .I have removed the cover and dropped down the control flap and can see that water is coming out from a black plastic manifold ? situated on the right hand side right at the back it may even be connected to the heat exchanger.
Any ideas what this part is called and any idea of parts price ?
Thank you for reading

Hi all ,wanting some urgent help if possible.
Came home today to find my boiler dripping water (greenstar 28i junior) .I have removed the cover and dropped down the control flap and can see that water is coming out from a black plastic manifold ? situated on the right hand side right at the back it may even be connected to the heat exchanger.
Any ideas what this part is called and any idea of parts price ?
Thank you for reading
Turned off the 2 nd valve from the right quickly or it will trash the PCB and fan, I know what's gone, but you need to get a GSR in to sort, punch your postcode into the worcester Bosch website, then ring a few accredited installers as most do repairs also, I carry the bits as its a common fault.

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a private message to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to greenstar 28i junior water leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock