Discuss Glowworm how to get a 240v switch live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leakybarn

I've fitted a Glowworm ultimate 2 and have 2 zone valves rads and underfloor heating so need 240v switch live to open zone valves

Yes you do. What is it that you are you asking us for ?

Are you wiring this boiler yourself?
Are you gas safe registered?

Yes I'm gassafe I fitted boiler sparky wired boiler but didn't do zone valves as didn't know how to do so valves are open manually at moment

Yes I'm gassafe I fitted boiler sparky wired boiler but didn't do zone valves as didn't know how to do so valves are open manually at moment

You need to follow s plan plus wiring diagram also it may change pending what sort of programmer you have.

All the best

Electricians who don't understand motorised valves are not uncommon but in combination with a Gas Safe Engineer there ought to be sufficient information in the MIs to work it out. Get an electrician who knows, learn from him, then you can educate your current spark, even if you have to join the wires for him to test. Are you bonded on gas and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm how to get a 240v switch live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back