Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm Flexicom 18 HX £299 + VAT free delivery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We have a Flexicom 18 HX with missing wiring loom and PCB. Don't ask me how it happened - we are supposed to have systems that prevent this, but it has happened somehow.

We can't sell this as new, so someone can have a bargain if they can be bothered to fanny about with it. Particularly if they have a tame glowworm rep who will get them the parts.

£299 + VAT (normal price is £525 + VAT) sold as seen, delivered free anywhere on the UK mainland.

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/clearance/glowworm-18-hx-no-wiring-loom-or-circuit-board.html"]Click here to buy[/DLMURL]

I won't hold it for anyone - the first person to put their credit card number in or complete the "charge it to my account" box will get it.

If you aren't already registered, you can register quickly using your GSR number.

Ta

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm Flexicom 18 HX £299 + VAT free delivery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock