Discuss glowworm betacom 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

pl1

hi all new to installs what do you guys think of glowworm betacom 24 look decent to work on internally wot problems have u had if any

Fitted quite a lot of betacoms 28 , no probs at all and easicoms , think the tprv pipe can be awkward sometimes with it bein a brass thread into a rubber socket. Think the aftercare with glow worm is good , not had any problems

Mainly doing maintenace and repair I am becoming more and more wary of GlowWorms! I've now had 4 just die on me! Interupt the power and they wouldn't come back on! A ÂŁ200 pcb later got them back up and working. I then had to negotiate costs! EVERY GlowWorm I go to now comes with a red warning light and an additional 5 minutes preping the custard 'just in case' it doesn't come back on!

Whether the newer versions of these boilers have had this issue addressed, I do not know?

Personally I do not like this manufacturer!

Although they are valliant group I wouldn't ever put them in same skip as a valliant. 242s still going..... Only glow shed that last longer than one cycle of a seven day programmer is the house warmer.

thanks all so as a cheap boiler goes not champions league then yes markwirral took longer to fit prv pipe than boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm betacom 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock