Discuss Glowworm 30cxi f12 fault code? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupieloo

Gas Engineer
Hi.

I'm currently working on repairing this boiler.

What are the most common faults with f12 error code?

When turning the boiler on it reads 0.0bar and I can hear the fan constantly running but nothing else the goes to f12.
After a while it will then come off f12 and fire up. This time it shows the pressure. When I open the filling loop nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

Display pcb sounds shot or connection between that and the main board

ring gloworm tech line, let them run you through their checklist and learn a bit and be surer of your diagnosis

I tried ringing them around 6pm yesterday and they were close even though on there website it states 7pm closing.

Suppose that's glowworm for you.

Ill let you know what I find but I think it's the display board too I just need to 100% make sure before I buy.

Kind Regards

Main printed circuit board gone.

Test connection J13 on connection 6 to earth if there is no or not much voltage it's the main board.

Kind Regards

Glowworm technical utter utter useless! Got told completely different things by three of their staff while trying to reset a gas valve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm 30cxi f12 fault code? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock