Discuss Glow Worm vs Ideal Logic vs Vaillant vs Worcester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevo72

Hi,

I am considering a new combi install. I have been quoted for 4 choices of boiler...

1) Glow Worm Ultracom 30 CXi
2) Ideal Logic+ 30
3) Vaillant Eco Tech 831
4) Worcester 32CDi

My rads are only 8 years old and clean inside as far as I am aware.

Your opinion is welcome ( see Poll above this post).

Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also go back to the chap who quoted the logic and ask him for a comparison in price against the ideal vogue given that it has a longer warranty

we all have out favs but once you get to this output of boiler,they are all good and have long warranty from the makers
I would say the glowworm may well bite you in the bum down the line with a new pcb

the vaillant is a super boiler,own glowworm and now flues have been sorted out..you will be pleased with,many say their controls let them down,to complicated and not customer friendly

Many do not like the Logic as their hands have been burned badly by past Ideal models but they brought in a outside design team in to build this line and seems to have paid off,that and the super long cover is selling this model well..and just about keeping the company afloat

Worcester have always been a good boiler,teamed up with Bosch in the Eu mainland..some say over priced,they spend a lot on advertising..someone has to pay...this is my chose..just because of track record..as said all these boilers are good
Surprised no one has offered you a baxi....

Last edited by a moderator:
Working in Service/repair and seeing all all these models on a daily basis; stay away from the piles of junk from Worcester & Glow-worm. That was the easy part!
Out of the other 2 it would probably be Ideal Logic.

Working in Service/repair and seeing all all these models on a daily basis; stay away from the piles of junk from Worcester & Glow-worm. That was the easy part!
Out of the other 2 it would probably be Ideal Logic.

Someone who sees the world from a sensible point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm vs Ideal Logic vs Vaillant vs Worcester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock