Discuss glow worm ultracom2 store 35 tripping on dhw. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for some guidance please.
I have above boiler, its the 35 store, been in 6 years and now it trips out (at boiler reset on boiler) when calling for hot water, after about 4 or 5 miinutes run time. central heating no poblems, had heat exchanger replaced about 2 years ago and high temp thermistor or dhw side.
Any Ideas? have been told it could be plate heat exchanger but heating side ok, do have a combimate on supply pipework.
any advice greatly appreciated.
TIA

Wouldn't of thought the plate would cause the boiler to trip out

Any error codes ?

Reply to glow worm ultracom2 store 35 tripping on dhw. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock