Discuss Glow Worm spacesaver pilot assembly in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I ask what happened to the original? I haven't had chance to look through the old boiler stuff I have but will look tomorrow. Hopefully I will have some news for you.

Ok Moonlight ,I hope you can find something ,and as far as the old unit goes: the supply pipe is perforated so needs replacing and the pilot assembly is malfunctioning and arking

Ok Moonlight ,I hope you can find something ,and as far as the old unit goes: the supply pipe is perforated so needs replacing and the pilot assembly is malfunctioning and arking
I have looked through my stock today. I dont have a pilot assembly but a did have a aluminium tube kit 6mm OD. Have you thought about buying a tube kit and cutting and bending to the shape you need. The only thing that can arc on the pilot assembly would be the electrode. The injector can be cleaned. He could buy tube kit, new electrode and clean the injector. Hopefully sorted.

I have looked through my stock today. I dont have a pilot assembly but a did have a aluminium tube kit 6mm OD. Have you thought about buying a tube kit and cutting and bending to the shape you need. The only thing that can arc on the pilot assembly would be the electrode. The injector can be cleaned. He could buy tube kit, new electrode and clean the injector. Hopefully sorted.

Part number for the one I have is 700723 my local gas spares place said they are available and fit loads of different boilers. Good luck

Reply to Glow Worm spacesaver pilot assembly in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to see if I can find a compatible gas valve for my Glow Worm 45/60 boiler part number UK48RBB01 any help would be much apricated.
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to install weather comp on my Baxi Platinum+ system boiler (GC No: 41-470-95). This is because the house is heated using underfloor...
Replies
Views
Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock