Discuss Glow Worm spacesaver pilot assembly in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I am looking on behalf of my installer for a pilot assembly for a spacesaver 60BR Mk11 GC 41-313-56 part no: 429788 any advice would be welcome
bests
Dave

The part number is for a pilot pipe rather than the pilot burner/assembly. Which are you looking for? Do you have a picture of the part you need? I inherited some boiler parts. Fans, gas valves and quite a few other boxes of bits and pieces. I haven't binned them as you never know. I did find a piece for a 37 year old boiler so you never know your luck. Not too many in there packages, so picture would be helpful to identify.

Last edited:
The part number is for a pilot pipe rather than the pilot burner/assembly. Which are you looking for? Do you have a picture of the part you need? I inherited some boiler parts. Fans, gas valves and quite a few other boxes of bits and pieces. I haven't binned them as you never know. I did find a piece for a 37 year old boiler so you never know your luck. Not too many in there packages, so picture would be helpful to identify.
I need the pipe as well Moonlight The ppart number for the Pilot Burner Assembly is; S203416 I will attach a pic thanks

Attachments

• Capture.PNG_416.PNG
    Capture.PNG_416.PNG
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Glow Worm spacesaver pilot assembly in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to see if I can find a compatible gas valve for my Glow Worm 45/60 boiler part number UK48RBB01 any help would be much apricated.
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to install weather comp on my Baxi Platinum+ system boiler (GC No: 41-470-95). This is because the house is heated using underfloor...
Replies
Views
Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock