Discuss Glow Worm Flexicom 24CX cutting off at 41- 43 degrees. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philip W

Last week while in the shower our water went cold so after some investigation we found the boiler was heating the water to 41 degrees then stopping and the temp would drop off. We put it down to the thermostatic valve cartridge in our Bathstore mixer tap after looking around the web but this morning the same thing has happened while doing the dishes in the kitchen. The water was hot but when the temp got to 43 degrees it stops heating up and drops till cold. There are no F code warnings and the water doesnt get hot again unless you turn off the tap and repeat the process.

Any ideas? Ive had a look in the manual which is very basic and doesnt mention anything like this...

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Flexicom 24CX cutting off at 41- 43 degrees. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed 2010 and regaularly serviced. Last service October 21. Works fine, with no issues. However it has...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello. I wonder if someone can help. We have noticed 2 issues in our house over the last couple of weeks . We have a Glow Worm Ultracom 24cxi...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock