Discuss Glow worm betacom 24C low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had tweveral already and the Memsahib isn't overly impressed with my current sense of humour
I may retire to the (local 70yds up the road) and take my talents where they will be appreciated

whats the maid like?

Had a few where the pressure switch is particularly blocked and have to take to 1.5 to get working.

The knob is for hot water only, turn ccw towards rad+tap.
Still need topping up altough on some boilers hw works with as little as .5 bars pressure left.
Turn it off and back on it might work for 5 minutes before turning off again.

whats the maid like?
Still lush! unfortunately she's gone to bed
so Dean Martin for me on you tube again
He's my go to "when you're ****ed again"
Still trying to follow his somngs on my guitat that I cant play
EDIT
Or spell

Still lush! unfortunately she's gone to bed
so Dean Martin for me on you tube again
He's my go to "when you're ****ed again"
Still trying to follow his somngs on my guitat that I cant play
EDIT
Or spell

:D why am i thinking of gavin and stacey now lol

Because the sheep have run away and you're passing the time?

to true but what is the true meaning of passing time and are we naturally passing time or is time passing us

Because the sheep have run away and you're passing the time?

forgot to tell you we have invented turbo sheep

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/COZuy9tWIAE44FU.mp4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm betacom 24C low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock