Discuss Glow worm 30cxi pain!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richie_77

Went to the job Thursday and changed the sani block (ie diverter) on a 30cxi as the old one was losing heat into the central heating. When it was all striped down there was a lot of muck in the plate to plate cleaned that too. Got it all back together lots of hot water turned off the tap and the heating started without demand......

Popped open the front took the plug off the interface board boiler stopped running, perfect mystery solved
new board needed.

Today new board in the boiler same problem!!!!!!!

Anyone else had this before if so please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you checked the switch live from the controls? Also I found the original wiring link still in place on a 5 year old Glowworm, so heating on all the time, unless he turned boiler off!!!!!

Went back to the job today and quell suprize new faulty interface board changed it and boom works like a charm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm 30cxi pain!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone I've got a quite old Glow Worm Ultimate 80FF. It recently had an issue with the control stat (lots of green corrosion on it which was...
Replies
Views
I am a new poster to this forum - not a heating professional, but a householder looking for advice. please. I have a Glow worm 18hxi boiler with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to the forum and as a new home owner have a rather basic understanding of central heating systems! We have a main house and separate...
Replies
Views
Hello folks. I have a 12-year-old Glow Worm 30cxi combi powering hot water and central heating. The analogue timer clock packed up recently and...
Replies
Views
Hi There I hope you can help or point me in the right direction. I have a Glow Worm 38CXI boiler. The Central Heating is working perfectly...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock