Discuss Gledhill gulfstream-A CLASS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flanners

Hi everyone,

Im probably answering my own question here but im trying to gain as much information and common faults on these boilers as I can. Im not one to turn away any boilers, rather learn about them and understand them.

I have a customer with a GULFSTREAM A-CLASS and has her heating comming on with the DHW. Any other job I would go straight to the actuator and 9/10 times it would be passing, so id usually change motor or valve if required.

This was no exception. Im 90% sure that the cartridge inside the three port needs changing but was wandering if anyone has had a similar problem and it was something else?

Everything else works as it should.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gledhill gulfstream-A CLASS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops...
Replies
Views
My 3 way actuator valve has gone on my central heating. I think it's a combination of the valve motor burning out due to a stiff valve on the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock