Discuss Glass shower screen for bath in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My daughter has just had her small bathroom remodeled. It includes a bath with a shower at one end. However the installer has been unable to source a glass shower screen that will fit, in terms of height. Does any one know of a made to measure solution or any other idea, other than a shower curtain?

There are companies who will make you s screen to your requirements ?? This one being one of them . Regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-055419.png
    Screenshot_20200708-055419.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 10
If you can do with it being fixed, get a piece of toughened glass from your local glass merchant, made to the size you need. They will also supply a u-shaped channel which you screw to the wall and then silicone the glass in.
I have done this many times.

Reply to Glass shower screen for bath in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
L
We’ve just had the bathroom fitters fit the new shower try in our attic bathroom. The house is a late Victorian, three story ’villa’ so the room...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock