Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Getting back into training? options? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

that bloke.

Is there a fast track way to complete the NVQ 2? A few years back i took the course in Bexly college but due to difficult personal circumstances i had to leave just as i was starting my second year. Since then my circumstances have changed for the better and i have kept working on and off within the plumbing industry.
I need to get qualified now and at my age the longer i leave it the less likely its becoming.
so , i have no clue about training apart from the one day a week course that i was doing previously. Can anybody show me a few other options to try and fast track towards an NVQ 2? Or are there other qualifications that would enable my job opportunities to open up a bit more?

do you have a 6129 tech cert?

theres no fast track way to an nvq2. if you a tc then you just need to do the onsie work, its up to you how long that takes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Getting back into training? options? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock