Search the forum,

Discuss Getting a JiB card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickDavies

Next on my to do list is a JiB PMES card

Anyone got one ? how easy is it and how long does it take for the card to arrive?

many thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Getting a JiB card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about 5years of service has packed up. Blocked and not resettable- need to replace. (cost £20+vat now £39+vat) So, I was wondering if there's a better/cheaper...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at room temperature before drinking (how long is too long) How many times should you change the water in the kettle before boiling it, should you pour out...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock