Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom! The airing cupboard. Remote gauge and loop. Disconnect expansion and cold fill tee into rising cold

I would have made the making good easier, by bricking up the hole before putting the pipes in.

Do brick work from face side! Any way who said owt about bricking up? 300mm from flue.

Do brick work from face side! Any way who said owt about bricking up? 300mm from flue.
I went to a logic on Monday lazy gits couldn't even be bothered to brick up the balanced flue hole so the put 30mm MDF board on the wall and mounted the boiler on that ffs.

Was working from a schedule of rates for a ha and they wanted me to supply and fit a circulating pump for 49 quid. The job was also 39 miles away.
Told them to ball lix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock