Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A custard last week (engineering background) had drawn a boiler template on the wall he'd researched to tell me where and how to fit it (cos they dont come in the box do they), even told me the best place i should run pipework.And how to hang rads..He didnt realise the flue would go straight into the back of a cast stack....didnt plan for that did ya mouth. and heres my drill and level i'll be in the van.

Cutting into sink wastes that have never seen bleach, gimmi a soil pipe anytime!

pulling a ponytail lenth smelly hair clump from a showertrap before dinner.

The stench of some old traps, and the customer walks in an is all "Phhhhoooooorrr, that stinks".

I always think, imagine how I feel. It's your stench not mine!

The stench of some old traps, and the customer walks in an is all "Phhhhoooooorrr, that stinks".

I always think, imagine how I feel. It's your stench not mine!

Or if you have a sneaky poo it stinks the loo out then say "Blimey your drain smell a bit".

Idiots who put liquid ptfe or other jointing stuff on immersion heaters. Took a blowlamp and 18 inch stillsons to undo today trying not to pull the cylinder around...

That really kick started my hatred for it. Stuck under a "mobile home" for two days, in the cold, dark and wet replacing plastic pipe for copper using pushfit copper fittings!

Had to work on my back, amongst dead mice, droppings and try to shuffle about under the chassis which came as low as my chest!
two days how big was this caraVAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock