Discuss Geberit cistern waste into 110mm soil pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I’m trying to find something that will connect a geberit 90mm toilet waste pipe into a standard 110mm soil stack. The geberit cistern came with an adaptor that increased the outside diameter of the pipe to 110mm. However this is the same diameter as the soil stack pipe. Is anyone aware of how to connect this continental pipes into uk pipes?

Thanks in advance.

A 110mm coupling and the adapter

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/floplast-push-fit-double-socket-pipe-coupler-black-110mm/47977

Reply to Geberit cistern waste into 110mm soil pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.😊 I’m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock