Search the forum,

Discuss GasFM.co.uk / has any ordered, expecting 48hrs post delay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I ordered some items for a job on Saturday (Temperature/commisioning items ect) on Tues morning, expecting the package to be at my house Fri late Saturday morning.
After phoning the 0800 690 6404 this morning, just to check on delivery dates ect. I was told the courier may collect today / tomorrow. delivery Monday.
To clarify the arranged time for delivery the lad Replied 48hrs. but this would have been Thurs i.e yesterday I Replied.
the Rely was "WAT EVER".

Has anyone else experienced this delivery delay?

Hi there,

I ordered some items for a job on Saturday (Temperature/commisioning items ect) on Tues morning, expecting the package to be at my house Fri late Saturday morning.
After phoning the 0800 690 6404 this morning, just to check on delivery dates ect. I was told the courier may collect today / tomorrow. delivery Monday.
To clarify the arranged time for delivery the lad Replied 48hrs. but this would have been Thurs i.e yesterday I Replied.
the Rely was "WAT EVER".

Has anyone else experienced this delivery delay?

No, because I only buy from Williams & Co, who are quite simply superb. If you're in the trade, check them out. You'll never look back.

Or stick to a bricks and mortar shop. In trying to save a few pennies by buying online, you've caused yourself a lot of aggravation. A lot of these online-only "merchants" don't keep any stock (or very minimal items). They will order in as and when they receive orders, so their 48-hour delivery promise is often worthless

Hi Masood,

Williams & co are on my list too, just spent a bit of time in Portsmouth. Williams is hightly respected down there tooooo

yes I'm in the trade Massod, just been working for " a bigger fish" company that use Plumbs

I've used gas fm many times and never had a problem with them, and I'm north Scotland near Aberdeen so always extra delivery days needed, depends your area,

cool, just need the kit for tomorrow. This being the reason I ordered on Tues am. might get them delivered soon?. The "Wat Ever" reply was just typical of an "Office Boy" maybe Help Desk / Complains is above his level. Williams from now on. GasFM your off my Christmas Card list

Most of the Internet "only" suppliers. Hold very little stock. So when you order the part, they then order it from the manufacturer. This can put an extra couple of days onto the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GasFM.co.uk / has any ordered, expecting 48hrs post delay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock