Search the forum,

Discuss Gas sniffer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alan m

Could any one recommend a gas sniffer. Looking at the Anton AGM 50 or the TPI 720b they seem to be about the same price wise.
Thanks
Alan

got the anton, tis fine but u need to be carful of the tip (it pops of) and the arm which can separate from the machine itself. Having said that mines +4 yr old and going strong still

mine is the testo with the orange wheel on, its brilliant, I got mine second hand, otherwise they are around £250 im sure!

Thank's both, I think I will be getting the Anton. Plumb Cen are doing 20% off on your first online order.
Alan

How long have you had it,mine lasted just over a year,I asked them to look at it when I took my analyser in for it's yearly service,and they said we don't fix these,just buy a new one.I'm not spending £55 a year on crap like that.:ack2:

2 years so far but you do need to put a bag over the end to stop rubbish blocking the profiled mesh

Take it you mean when not using it. lol

of-course or in back up get the stnd British gas matches out to find the leak

2 years so far but you do need to put a bag over the end to stop rubbish blocking the profiled mesh

It was stored in a stainless steel camera case with all my Kane equipment,they don't last long,that's why they don't fix them,if yours is two years old be prepared to buy a new one

It was stored in a stainless steel camera case with all my Kane equipment,they don't last long,that's why they don't fix them,if yours is two years old be prepared to buy a new one

dont know but will keep an ear out, but would Anton fix there's that's the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas sniffer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock